To Heritage Baptist Church.
Heritage is a unique church located in Ashland, Ohio, emphasizing personal growth in one's walk with Jesus Christ though the teaching of God's Holy word.
We are academic, theologically-minded disciples who are serious about discovering God's Truth.
If you are tiring of the "Jesus-lite" message that so many are offering, and want to be challenged by the full counsel of God's Word, check us out.
We hope this site will provide you with helpful information about our church, pastor, and members, as well provide access to sermons, both in audio and text format
Please feel free to contact us.
IS HBC FOR YOU?
(Take the Quiz to find out!)
Chances are very good, that if you are a fan of ANY of the following, you will be a fan of HBC:
1. Verse-by-verse expository preaching.
2. A belief that Scripture is inerrant, infallible, inspired, and, therefore authoritative.
3. Any of the following authors/pastors/theologians: John Piper, RC Sproul, JI Packer, John MacArthur, Ted Kluck, Al Mohler, Kevin DeYoung, Charles Haddon Spurgeon. (Not a comprehensive list, but you get the idea.)
4. Challenging, discussion-oriented teaching that takes the theology of Scripture to the practical application of our everyday lives as ambassadors for Christ.
5. Authentic, transparent, real people who have an extremely low view of man and an extremely high view of God.
Sunday School 10:00 AM
Morning Worship: 11:00 AM
Community Groups on Thursday Nights
Women's Ministry Night 1xMonth on Wednesday Nights
Follow us on
Upcoming HBC Events:
August 19th Church Planter Luke Faucett from Ft. Wayne Indiana will be sharing about the progress of planting Redeemer Baptist Church
September 9th: Church Potluck!!!
During the Sunday School hour, we have a wonderful children's program, run by Mary Roby (Pastor Ben's wife), as well as a youth group for ages 10 and up. We also offer full nursery services for babies and toddlers.
During the Church hour, we encourage families to worship together in the Sanctuary. We have seen amazing growth and results from children watching their parents worship, as well as the children themselves participating in the music, teaching, and discussion. We do offer a children's church for any youngsters that just aren't quite ready to stay upstairs with thier parents.